Hi, I’m Andrea!
Welcome to Millennial Blender, I’m so happy you’re here!
Millennial Blender is a blog dedicated to helping.. well anyone who feels like they are spinning in a blender at the moment! Regardless of age; background, ethnicity, beliefs, or gender; I bet you & I have something to talk about! After years of close friend & family encouraging me to share my experiences; I have decided to “settle down” & document my accomplishments, failures, but more importantly lessons learned! Hopefully; this blog shares my usually unconventional journey via tips, tricks, & anecdotes with you! Please find humor, entertainment, support, & solace among other things as I open up about life as a Caucasian female in her mid-30’s living in the Midwest.
Born in the mid-80’s, I come from a blue-collar background & went on to get my bachelor of liberal studies from an accredited state university before taking on the world after the 2009 economic recession. I have had a career in healthcare, government, fitness, & now with a non-profit agency. Let’s not forget I’ve dabbled in other fun fields like a bakery & greenhouse. I was raised in a traditional Christian home, with wholesome values that are not as present in homes as they once were. Of course, as times have changed, I can relate to topics like sexual trauma, bariatric surgery, unemployment, addiction, relationship with an alcoholic, domestic abuse, mental health, & a few other things.
As I continue to adventure outside of my bubble & grow with time, so does this site. Millennial Blender has really started to produce with more and more topics that affect us all in one way or another.
If you are wanting to know what I’m made of, here are some random facts about me:
- I can recite all 50 states in alphabetical order. Crazy, I know! My older sister & I actually compete to see who can do it faster.
- I own over 900 movies.
- I get hangry if I don’t get protein at every (and I do mean every) meal.
- I never know what to write in these pages which is why I am always up for suggestions.
- I have a cat named Bailey; yet I don’t like cats!
- I don’t consider myself a feminist; but love seeing females achieve greatness!
- I enjoy learning from the past and those around me; learn from mistakes: learn from achievements!
I share about my life on my personal Instagram @millennialblender. I’d love if you followed me there too!
Please feel free to reach out on social media or contact me privately.